- Secteur d'activité : Emballage
- Type d'emploi : Permanent - Temps plein
- Ville : Vaudreuil-Soulanges
The Financial Analyst is a member of the finance management team. He/she provides financial planning and analysis for all levels of management, including the Advisory Committee. He/she is called upon to coordinate and collaborate on the development of the annual plan, strategic plan and forecasts. The Financial Analyst is responsible for the financial justification of special projects. Other ad hoc analyses will be requested on an ongoing basis
Coordinate the completion of the annual plan including:
- Develop and maintain budget templates and expenditure forecasts.
- Determine information requirements.
- Develop input and reporting formats.
- Analyze results and coordinate changes through management committee.
- Coordinate information exchange with corporate office and other divisions.
- Work with Finance Director to prepare presentations.
- Issue final plan with supporting details as well as planning book and cost book.
- Be actively involved in the preparation of the strategic plan and forecasts.
- Participate as a finance member in the capital allocation request process to assess the financial viability of potential new capital projects.
- Collaborate as a member of project teams to provide financial data, profitability analysis and cost analysis to support business decisions.
- Produce standard and ad-hoc reports that provide financial data to support management and provide insight into the decision-making process.
- In relation to the above responsibilities, assist in the monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting closing process.
- Improve, automate and streamline internal processes for greater efficiency.
- Analyze and monitor inventory write-offs and obsolescence provision.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance or accounting
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) designation is an asset
- Five to ten years' experience in finance or accounting
- Proficiency in MS-OFFICE applications (with advanced knowledge of EXCEL)
- Bilingualism (French/English) is essential
- Willingness to work overtime during budget and forecast periods