- Secteur d'activité : Aéronautique
- Type d'emploi :Temps plein
- Ville : Montréal
The Fleet and Facility Manager will be responsible for directing the activities associated with the general maintenance, repair and appearance of the facility, refrigeration systems, fleet shop, outside grounds, office space, security, power industrial equipment including Material Handling Equipment as well as managing third party providers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, expense management, compliance with government regulations, ensuring safety and security of the building, its contents and people and providing management and direction to fleet and facility maintenance staff.
- Manages the daily work and safety of associates engaged in building,grounds, sanitation, fleet maintenance and repair, refrigeration systems, powered industrial equipment and security.
- Manages labor hours and consumable supplies within budget. Prepares work schedules including extra work days and shifts as needed.
- Coordinates emergency response or crisis management activities, develops and maintains liaisons with local emergency management and other entities in order to facilitate plan development, reponse effort coordination and assists safety manager with training initiatives.
- Manages the proper selection, pruchase, utilization and inventory of Company assets in support of the fleet and facitities departments. Coordinates with other departments as necessary to ensure upgrades and reparis are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Develop business relationships to ensure communication and efficient operations with third party vendors, including but not limited to, janitorial, pest services, security, external contractors, fleet and facility vendors.
- Works with Corp Director of Fleet and Facility Maintenance to prepare budget, profit plans and capital requests as required. Evaluates metrics and adjusts activities to meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Suggests efficiency ideas, cost reduction measures and assists with the implementation of changes within fleet and facility maintenance, power industrial equipment and security.
- Works with Corp Director of Fleet and Facility Maintenance to establish preventative maintenance schedules for all systemps, equipment, and buildings including: ammonia refrigeration system, HVAC Systems, fire protection and security Systems, electrical and energy management, dock doors/dock plate systems, power industrial equipment, building components (roof interior & exterior floors/walls, doors, paved surfaces and landscaping).
- Manages prdiorities, assigns and monitor fleet and facility projects for quality and timely completion. Utilizes amaintenance tracking software (CMMS) for task managment.
- Conducts audits ensuring all required inspections and documentation are completed accurately (including but not limited to food safety documentation, MOT records, eRSM, etc.) and retained to ensure minimum potential for loss.
- Maintains associate relations through regular department or pre-shift meetings; maintains on-going interaction; keeps open communication channels with associates by answering questions and explaining policies and procedures; monitors associate morale; and submits and respond to ideas to improve associate engagement and enablement.
- Interprets, trains and consistently enforces Company policies and procedures.
- Coordinates efforts with Safety department to aid in training, conduction associate observations, up-dating preferred work methods, conducting accident investigations to determine root causes, and routine safety inspection. Makes recommendations for disciplinary action adn/or behavior modification when required.
- Two years of leader ship experience
- Five years of maintenance experience
- High School diploma or general education degree
- Level 1 (refrigeration operators certification preferred) Amonia Operation Certification required, or must obtain within 6 months of employement and pass on first try as a condition of employment
- Certificate in diesel engines, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and braking systems preferred
- Must possess a valid Provincial Driver's License and provide liability coverage