- Secteur d'activité : Aéronautique
- Type d'emploi :Temps plein
- Ville : Montréal
The Procurement Manager is responsible for managing several Portfolio Managers. He/she must ensure that goods and services are made available to customers, in terms of Quantity, Quality, Cost and Deadline, in line with expressed needs.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director in a highly competitive, results-driven environment.
- Manage portfolio managers and ensure that all performance indicators remain green.
- Define, deploy and ensure the most efficient ordering solutions while maintaining and improving data quality at all times to ensure delivery of the right product, at the right time, in the right quantity and to the right place, in line with internal customer requirements.
- Manage missing items: Track missing parts/materials, implement corrective actions and escalate issues.
- Ensure inventory management and identify opportunities to optimize stock coverage, reduce the number of missing parts and improve supplier delivery performance.
- Manage suppliers' performance in line with general purchasing conditions and verify compliance.
- Work with suppliers to implement clear, detailed and achievable improvement plans.
- A good manager who can help all managers meet their performance targets.
- Autonomy, negotiating skills, ability to be structured and reactive.
- Rigorous, able to coordinate multi-trade meetings, able to summarize.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.