- Secteur d'activité : Aéronautique
- Type d'emploi :Temps plein
- Ville : Montréal
The Quality Control (QC) Manager is responsible for managing all operational aspects of QC and the deployment of the quality strategy/culture that ensures manufactured products meet customer expectations. Key functions include operations support, resource utilization, budget implementation and controls, and ongoing staff performance and development.
- Manage plant activities and projects related to quality control compliance.
- Provide leadership to team by setting group goals aligned with plant objectives.
- Develop, modify, implement and communicate departmental procedures.
- Ensure that all activities related to packaging product quality control, including compliance, release, issuance of Certificates of Analysis and Certificates of Compliance, and manufacturing machine checks, are performed in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Hazard Analysis Critical Control (HACCP) and other applicable standards.
- Ensure implementation and compliance with established quality plans (specifications) based on customer requirements.
- Ensure that the laboratory instrument management program is adequate and followed.
- Participate in the coordination of the annual quality control budget and the allocation of activities.
- Contribute to the Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) program by approving cause analyses submitted by the QC team, identifying corrective actions for the department and providing expertise during internal and external (customer) complaints.
- Responsible for recruitment, selection, compliance with new employee training program, performance management and selection for departmental positions.
- Ensure that all QC department employees possess the qualifications required to perform the work to which they are assigned, and ensure that there are sufficient numbers to provide quality service to operations.
- Ensure that each employee receives safety instructions and training for each assigned task.
- Support his sector in preparing for and participating in customer or certification audits.
- Manage the plant's microbiological testing program in accordance with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements.
- Assume responsibility for traceability during recall exercises.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Five years of relevant manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated applied knowledge of database software and network applications
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams)
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential