- Secteur d'activité : Aéronautique
- Type d'emploi :Temps plein
- Ville : Montréal
Generate increased revenues for the branch through customer sales. Key contributions include: maintaining and developing customer relationships to ensure future sales: introduce new products and service solutions to all customers; demonstrate distinct customer skills to build loyalty customers to build loyalty; open and develop new accounts.
- Ensures that customer relationships are positive and deep within all accounts, and that customers know the branch manager and customer service staff
- Assumes responsibility for year-on-year revenue growth by developing product lines with existing customers
- Carries out sourcing activities to find a suitable supplier to meet customers'
- Understands and represents the 12 main product categories and presents them to customers
- Targets potential customers on a limited basis and makes sales calls to this effect
- Seeks out new customers
- Creates documentation for and conducts sales presentations for customers
- Respects customer agreements
- Ensures customer service requirements are met
- Includes the possibility of being on-call at night or on weekends, as required
- Generates new business with new and existing customers
- Identifies cost-saving opportunities for customers; submits and obtains approval forcost reductions
- Establishes pricing parameters for customers to ensure proper execution and profitability
- Adheres to contract prices
- Retains ability to place orders without approval for orders up to 5,000 per line and $10,000 per purchase order
- Helps resolve accounts receivable issues
- Manages inventory for consignment customers by counting and maintaining appropriate product levels
- Ensures compliance with customer technical requirements
- On site, helps solve problems with customers' machinery and offers the best solution
- Ensures that technical requirements are met; acts as technical advisor to senior and customer service representatives
- Keeps abreast of new technologies and product offerings
- Interacts regularly face-to-face with customers to foster good relations and maintain customer satisfaction; may handle customer returns
- Works closely with senior customer service representatives and customer servicecustomer service representatives to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Interacts with divisional sales manager on corporate accounts and sales initiatives.
- Collaborates with specialists in the division's technical assistance group, as required
- Maintains appropriate relationships with key suppliers
- Reliability, organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Industrial experience required
- Sales experience required
- Requires knowledge of supply chain systems
- Good driving record required; average computer skills, including internal and external communication; spreadsheet creation and modification, and use of business systems and research skills to find products on the Internet are required.
- Education: high school or equivalent.