- Secteur d'activité : Service/Distribution
- Type d'emploi : Permanent - Temps plein
- Ville : Montréal
You will work with a team of HR professionals and act as a resource to managers and employees in your respective groups to achieve corporate objectives, while adopting thoughtful, decisive, and innovative people management practices. You will apply your expertise and provide advice and guidance in the areas of employee relations, talent management, internal communications and change management, as well as general human resources (HR) administration. This role will be in a hybrid work mode, and you will be required to travel throughout Quebec and the Atlantic Provinces approximately 20% of your time.
Your profile... You're passionate about helping others succeed! You stand out when it comes to understanding the big picture.
- To act as an advisor, supporting managers and providing them with the necessary expertise and advice in terms of good human resources practices.
- Advise, sensitize, and intervene with managers to ensure the application of company policies, federal and provincial legislation and the decrees in the automotive industry.
- Ensure the administration of the disciplinary process, as well as direct and investigate violations of our company's code of ethics.
- Coach the management team in performance management and improvement to help create and follow up on action plans to improve employee performance.
- Support the company's efforts to recruit, train and retain the best employees.
- Draft employee communications (contracts, termination letters, etc.) and administer all employee-related transactions via the Workday workforce management system.
- Support business partners in the development of internal communication plans, key messages, and corporate communications.
- Act as an ambassador for change management and support managers in their efforts.
- Actively participate in the management of disability cases (work-related and non-work-related) and follow up with internal and external partners on the progress of each case.
- Support managers in achieving their annual employee survey objectives.
- Analyze turnover trends, conduct exit interviews, identify issues, and provide constructive recommendations.
- Actively contributes to the definition and implementation of various special and continuous improvement projects within the P&C department.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the company's activities and makes recommendations to the People & Culture Manager on actions that will improve specific needs, productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field and CHRP designation (an asset).
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years' progressive experience as a generalist
- Prior experience in conducting workplace investigations, managing disability claims, developing internal communication plans, labor relations and supporting senior management on complex employee relations issues.
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Excellent writing skills (an asset).
- Experience with Workday workforce management system (an asset).